We strive to keep the sector well informed, from one-page briefings to full length research documents. You can find all of them below.
Interested in partnering with VSNW on a research project? Get in touch and we'd be happy to discuss
Subscribe to our bulletin
VSNW Bulletin archive
View the archive of our popular member's bulletin, published frequently
Green Bullet newsletter
View the archive of the monthly environmental newsletter published by North West Environment Link
explore our publications
If you are looking for an older publication and it's not here, you can still view content from our old website in our archive
Key findings about Cheshire & Warrington's voluntary, community and social enterprise sector are that:
- There are over 4,300 voluntary, community and social enterprise groups in Cheshire & Warrington.
- The income of the sector is approximately £340m (as at 2010/11).
- There are at least 9,000 people employed in the voluntary, community, and social enterprise sector in Cheshire & Warrington.
- Every week, over 95,000 people volunteer with VCS groups in Cheshire and Warrington.
- These volunteers contribute over 145,000 hours of their time, which is equivalent to over 3,800 full time jobs.