VSNW are recruiting for the role of Treasurer. Full details of the role, person specification and application process. Apply by June 30 2018.
To lead and develop inspiring communications for Voluntary Sector North West (VSNW) supporting the work of the Chief Executive. In particular, delivering:
● VSNW’s communications
● Greater Manchester Cancer Champions’ communications
1. Proactively generate high quality digital and print communications content.
2. Develop and deliver VSNW’s communications and marketing strategies to reach, listen to and engage our key audiences.
3. Deliver communications and content creation for the Greater Manchester Cancer Champions social movement using digital channels, and print, to:
a. Drive relevant traffic to the recruitment page with a focus on conversion from page visits to completing applications
b. Engage a wide variety of partners, networks and grassroots organisations to build relationships and ensure our content and conversations are shared with their contacts.
*See http://www.icangm.co.uk for more information about the Greater Cancer Champions movement.
4. Ensure that VSNW effectively communicates with members and the broader Voluntary Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) sector. Currently this includes maintaining and creating content for the website (www.vsnw.org.uk), Twitter, Mailchimp ebulletin and other publications.
5. Create reports on the effectiveness of the strategies being used to inform and further develop VSNW's communications strategy.
6. Collect and collate information on project activities to enable complete and accurate completion of progress reports to commissioners and sharable content for our audiences.
To apply, please download the full person specification, complete the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the position you are applying for in the subject line.