Carers Trust 4all is a Network Partner of Carers Trust, the largest charity for, with and about carers.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you can make a real difference to the lives of people within your local community? As a local charity, for with and about carers, Carers Trust 4all is looking for compassionate and reliable people to join their friendly team.
The Carer Support Worker’s role is varied and rewarding, providing practical and emotional support to carers and those they care for.
Carers Trust 4all offers:
• Competitive pay plus enhanced rates for Bank Holidays
• 25p per mile
• Guaranteed hours contracts available
• Flexible work patterns — full and part time
• Weekend and evening contracts also available
• Outstanding induction and on-going training delivered by our Training Manager (including QCF levels 2 & 3) - so even if you haven’t worked for a while or are changing career, we’ll give you the confidence to become a wonderful Carer Support Worker
• Career development opportunities
• Support from a dedicated manager
• Company sickness and holiday pay
• Company contribution to your pension
• Free uniform
Applicants should have:
• A passion for delivering high quality care with dignity and empathy
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A full driving licence and access to your own transport
Applicants must be willing to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and a satisfactory DBS check at enhanced level.
For further information and to apply, contact Brigette / Janet on 0333 323 1990, or email: email@example.com