The VSNW AGM & Conference 2018, ‘A New Direction for Uncertain Times', will be held on Wednesday 14th November in Liverpool.
It will give delegates the opportunity to:
• hear key thinkers and practitioners
• engage in discussions focused on the key policy issues and programmes
• think about what we need to do and how we can get there
• shape how VSNW supports the sector over the next three years
The cost of the conference is:
• Up to two free delegate places for VSNW member organisations (providing the current year’s subscription is paid before the conference. Renewal information will be issued shortly together with the AGM details)
• £20 for up to two delegates from an organisation (this will automatically provide the organisation with VSNW membership for a year)
Book your place at the link below and we will check if your VSNW membership is current or issue an invoice.
For any queries regarding the conference, please contact Karen Conway on 0161 276 9300 or at email@example.com
There is also the opportunity for organisations to exhibit or insert information into the delegate packs. For further details and prices for this, please contact Karen.
Please join us for a day of discussion and debate at this important time for the VCSE sector in the North West
Book now: VSNW AGM & Conference 2018 Tickets