Listening to Greater Manchester Women’s Voices - Workshop 2.
Come to this workshop and share your views on how things need to change.
The Mayor of Greater Manchester, Andy Burnham, will be in attendance to listen to what you have to say.
This event is run by national women’s rights charity the Fawcett Society, and DivaManc, in partnership with Amity and HappenTogether.
• Lunch will be provided from 12.30-1pm
• Crèche or childcare support available (upon request)
• Support with costs of attending available if you need it
• Accessible for all, including disabled people, and age-friendly
Whether you have a lot of experience of making your voice heard, or not much at all, come and help to shape policy on:
• What women want from Greater Manchester employers (and to thrive as local entrepreneurs)
• Making Greater Manchester transport work for you (with focus on walking, cycling and public transport)
• How you want the Mayor to listen to more women's voices (and to work with you for change)
Come for as much or as little time as you can and make your voice heard.
This project is supported by Barrow Cadbury Trust and the Smallwood Trust.
Apply to attend below.