The Voluntary, Community, and Social Enterprise sector, at its very core, is engaged with communities and people. We are at the heart of what devolution is about, and VSNW is working to ensure the sector plays a leading role.
- Greater Manchester is leading the country, with control of its £6bn Health and Social Care budget
- Liverpool City Region's devolution deal is in its second stage, with a metro-mayor election in 2017
- Cumbria, Cheshire & Warrington, and Lancashire are all considering submitting devolution bids
- Supporting VCSE partnerships to engage with devolution processes
- Supporting discussions between the VCSE sector and other devolution operators
- Facilitating cross-regional learning and policy transfer
To find out more, see the case studies below, along with detailed profiles for the sub-regions of the North West