Register now for this workshop in Oldham, including a 1:1 coaching session, run by disabled facilitators with extensive management experience. This workshop has been developed to support managers to develop the skills and confidence they need to in turn support disabled staff who can then thrive at work.
Aim and purpose of the event is:
- To launch the Greater Manchester Adult Mental Health Service User Network
- To provide an opportunity for service users to come together and share good practice across boroughs
- To provide an opportunity to meet and discuss issues to improve access to mental health services with health and social care partnership professionals
- Marsha McAdam, Shadow Chair for the Network
- Jon Rouse, Chief Officer, GMHSCP
- Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester
- Marsha McAdam
- Maqsood Ahmad OBE, Senior Manager, GMEC SCNs, GMHSCP
- Jordan Fahy, Chief Officer, Bury Involvement Group (BIG) in Mental Health
- Dr Henry Ticehurst, Medical Director, Pennine Care NHS FT
- Neil Thwaite, Chief Executive, Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS FT
- Warren Heppolette, Executive Lead, Strategy & System Development, GMHSCP
Who should attend?
First and foremost, priority attendance is given to service users and carers of adult mental health services in and around Greater Manchester. However the day will be of importance to anyone involved with adult mental health services in and around Greater Manchester.
Care practice professionals are welcome to bring one or two service users with them.
Should you be interested in hosting a literature stall – please contact the event organiser (this is space dependent so cannot be guaranteed).
In line with NHS England’s Working with our Patient and Public Voice Partners, the event organisers are able to reimburse expenses. Claim forms will be available on the day should this be required.
All enquiries to: Michelle Davies, Events and Engagement Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org 011382 48399/07710 152805
Event hashtag is #GM_AMH_SUN