Homo Hero Awards 2012
21 June 2012
The Homo Heroes Awards 2012 showcase the contributions made by individuals, groups and organisations for, and on behalf of lesbian, gay and bisexual communities. They provide an opportunity to celebrate those that have challenged homophobia and biphobia, as well as those who have achieved significant gains for our communities.
There are seven categories of awards which are:
- Community Champion of the Year
- Business of the Year
- Lesbian, Gay or Bisexual Role Model of the Year
- Public Sector Partner of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Community Group or Organisation of the Year
- LGB&T Venue of the Year award
Nominations will be open until 31st July and the shortist for each award will then be put to public vote in August.
To make a nomination for an award, visit The Lesbian & Gay Foundation website.