Nine North West projects benefit from Reaching Communities programme
13 June 2012
45 projects from across England are sharing over £11.5 million from the Reaching Communities programme which provides grants from £10,000 to £500,000 to help build stronger communities and help those most in need.
The nine North West projects are:
- Reclaim Projects Ltd - £300,000
- Henshaw's Society for Blind People - £238,020
- Scope - £284,497
- Deafness Resource Centre Ltd - £233,143
- People First Merseyside Company Ltd - £274,188
- Tomorrow's People Trust £464,369
- Home-Start Pendle and Ribble Valley - £222,792
- Broad African Representative Council - £249,368
- Options For Supported Living - £268,982
For more details and a full list of projects, visit the Big Lottery Fund website.