VSNW is a membership organisation, and many of its members are also membership organisations. VSNW is therefore sometimes described as a network of networks.
VSNW develops networks around areas of common interest and works in partnership with other networks. These thematic networks aim to bring voluntary and community sector organisations together to address strategic issues affecting their area of interest or work.
Current VSNW-facilitated or partnered networks include
- North West Infrastructure Partnership
- Health & Social Care Network
- Learning & Skills Network
- PROMiSE: network for third and independent sector providers of mental health services in the North West
- North West Environment Link
- Volunteering North West
- Five Counties Partnership
- C&YP NW
- Future North West (the NW Forum on Ageing)
- NW Equality & Diversity Group
- One North West (Regional BME Network)
As part of our network development activity, we have produced The Care Directory: