Getting to grips with social finance
27 June 2012 09:30 - 14:00
Liverpool CVS United Way, 151 Dale St, Liverpool L2 2AH
In these times of austerity, public service transformation and changes to voluntary and community sector funding, there is greater emphasis on new forms of financing social action through social investment.
The aims of the workshop are to:
- Provide an overview of social finance and community investment
- Share some practical examples
- Discuss practical implications for community organisations
- Enable participants to explore how to make social finance work for them
- Signpost to available sources of support
A full agenda is available.
The event is free and to book a place, you can register online.