Co-operatives North West Annual Conference and AGM
19 July 2011
Holyoake House, Hanover Street, Manchester, M60 0AS
This event will enable you to:
- Share your expertise and needs with other Co-operatives in the Principle 6 Networking session
- Share the experience and advice of specialist service providers in the lunchtime surgeries with professional Co-operatives.
- Learn how you can Share your Co-operative with like-minded investors in the Community Shares Workshop
- Hear about and discuss how you could Share your know-how and raise the profile of your products and services in the wider community through FCUM radio
- And hear about their work and Share your views on how Co-operatives North West should best serve its membership during 2011-12.
The cost of the conference is £40 for Co-operative North West members and £60 for non-members. This includes the P6 Networking session, surgeries and workshops, as well as refreshments and a vegetarian buffet lunch. The full programme for the Event as well as a pro-forma for the P6 Networking session is available at www.cooperatives-nw.coop. To book a place at this conference, complete the online form at http://cnwconferenceandagm2011.eventbrite.com.They will contact you when you have booked if you have requested an appointment at one of the lunchtime surgeries.
Any queries please contact email@example.com.
FREE bursary places for this event are readily available to registered Co-operatives and Social Enterprises on request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The AGM 12-1 p.m. is FREE and open to all. You can book for the AGM only at http://cnwagm11.eventbrite.com
This Event is supported by ERDF, Co-operative Enterprise Hub and FCUM Radio