North West Third Sector SPV Ltd
The North West Third Sector SPV Ltd is currently open for membership applications. The SPV is an independent organisation, set up by VSNW in partnership with the infrastructure members of the North West Learning & Skills Network, which aims to enable the VCS in the region to tender for large-scale learning, skills and employability contracts on a regional basis. Organisations working with this agenda are invited to apply. For further information please email email@example.com
Quality Improvement for ESF programmes
The ESF Quality Advisory Group has produced a toolkit to support organisations in developing the quality of their learning and skills provision and assisting them to undertake effective self assessment. Download the toolkit here.
Latest Employment, learning and skills network email update: 27th July 2012.
Includes news on:
- VCS Apprenticeships;
- BIS consultation on VCS learning and skills providers;
- City Deal briefing;
- Calderdale College and their NW Workplace learning contract
- Work Programme stats analysis;
- two new lottery programmes in North West;
- Youth Contract news;
- Health update: new structures briefing and funding consultation;
- local procurement research including myth-busting section.